Our estate agents join NAEA, the National Association of Estate Agents, voluntarily to demonstrate transparency and ensure they are at the forefront of developments in the industry and to provide the very best moving experience to their consumers – they have nothing to hide! By using an NAEA estate agent consumers are guaranteed to be consulting with a professional agent who can give them up-to-date advice and guidance.
WHAT MAKES NAEA ESTATE AGENTS DIFFERENT?
- Integrity – NAEA estate agents are experienced and trained professionals who abide by a nationally recognised Code of Practice.
- Complaints procedure – Ruling on complaints through independent ombudsman services and NFoPP Regulation.
- Peace of mind – They hold all the correct insurance and protection to give you peace of mind through your move.
- Compliant – Registered with HMRC to ensure compliance with money laundering regulations.
TRAINING & COURSES
We offer market-leading training to estate agents of all levels and experience. We understand that the more skilled and knowledgeable you and your colleagues are, the better you will fare in these competitive times.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
- As a professional body, we have over 40 years’ experience in the property industry and of delivering quality training to thousands of organisations.
- We run over 200 short courses a year in a variety of locations across the UK.
- We continually review and update our training to ensure that we have the best trainers, the best training and the most up-to-date information.
- Our experienced trainers will be able to help you and your staff gain the knowledge, updates and skills you need to become highly efficient in your role.
- We aim to help you improve your business so we cover a variety of topics and specialisms for staff at all levels, not just beginners.
Estate agents training for RESIDENTIAL SALES QUALIFICATIONS
There are two qualifications for residential sales: the Level 3 Technical Award in Sale of Residential Property, which is set as the required level of qualification in order to join NAEA as a full Member, and the Level 4 Certificate in Sale of residential property, with which you can join NAEA, the National Association of Estate Agents at the Fellow grade. NAEA fully support both of these NFoPP Awarding Body qualifications.
NFoPP Awarding Body is a sister organisation to NAEA and offers specialist, regulated property qualifications. NFoPP Awarding Body qualifications can be completed flexibly through home or supported study and the qualifications listed here meet the requirements to join NAEA. Qualifications are ideal if you are looking to start a career in estate agency or want to boost your credentials.