The Association of Residential Managing Agents, ARMA has created a bespoke set of professional standards aimed at consumer protection and best practice in all areas of residential long leasehold management.
The residential leasehold sector, in fact, is unregulated and anyone could possibly set up as managing agent and start collecting service charges without having any relevant qualification or experience.
Members of the Association of Residential Managing Agents will manage a property with guarantees, such as:
- having the right professional residential management experience (at least 2 years)
- holding your service charge money legally and safely in trust as required by law
- having Professional Indemnity Insurance that will cover you against inadequate advice and negligence relating to a member
Benefits of Membership to Association of Residential Managing Agents, ARMA
If your company achieves membership of ARMA, the Association of Residential Managing Agents, you will benefit from a range of exclusive services including:
- Technical advice and telephone support from the experienced technical officers of the Association of Residential Managing Agents
- Exclusive access to over 100 Guidance Notes of the Association of Residential Managing Agents on all aspects of leasehold management
- Public recognition of the brand and use of the logo of the Association of Residential Managing Agents as a mark of quality, which allows to Stand out above non-members
- Weekly e-briefings with essential industry news, Regular technical updates and quarterly magazine with lots of information to pass on to clients and leaseholders
- Discounts on all training courses and webinars of the Association of Residential Managing Agents, with cutting edge educational forums
- Exclusive networking opportunities to get together with other members in dedicated focus groups, the Annual Conference of the Association of Residential Managing Agents and regional briefings.
Associates will progress to Member if qualified to do so after the specified period. Affiliate status is open to any organisation or individual not directly involved in the practice of block management, that would like to maintain an ongoing relationship with practitioners and be party to some of the benefits available to the membership as a whole.
If you would like to apply for ARMA Membership as Member, Associate or Affiliate, please complete the Membership Enquiry Form.
Check here all the newest property management jobs!