ARLA, The Association of Residential Letting Agents, is the UK’s foremost professional body for letting agents. Our members are professionals working at all levels of letting agency, from business owners to office employees.
Every year tenants and landlords lose thousands of pounds and suffer distress through dealing with agents who are inexperienced and do not deal with client money in a professional manner.
ARLA Licensed letting agents hold client money in a designated client account and accounts are independently inspected annually. Consumers will receive a professional service from an ARLA Licensed agent but if things go wrong neither tenants nor landlords will be left out of pocket *.
WHAT MAKES ARLA LICENSED MEMBERS DIFFERENT?
- Experienced and trained professionals
- Understand and comply with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Backed up by NFoPP Client Money Protection scheme (CMP)
- Accounts are independently inspected annually and accountants’ reports submitted to ARLA
- ARLA agents have professional indemnity insurance
- Attend regular training to keep skills and experience up-to-date
- Comply with the professional standards of the nationally recognised professional body for letting agents
ARLA TRAINING AND COURSES
We offer market-leading training to estate agents of all levels and experience. We understand that the more skilled and knowledgeable you and your colleagues are, the better you will fare in these competitive times.
WHY TRAIN WITH ARLA
- As a professional body, we have over 40 years’ experience of the property industry and of delivering quality training to thousands of organisations.
- We run over 200 short courses a year in a variety of locations across the UK.
- We continually review and update our training to ensure that we have the best trainers, the best training and the most up-to-date information.
- Our experienced trainers will be able to help you and your staff gain the knowledge, updates and skills you need to become highly efficient in your role.
- We aim to help you improve your business so we cover a variety of topics and specialisms for staff at all levels, not just beginners.
- Residential Estate Agency courses
- Business Skills Courses
- Residential Letting and Property Management Courses
- Block Management Courses
- Scottish Letting and Property Management Courses
- Commercial Property Courses
- Auctioneering Courses