A Property Sales Manager job profile will likely require a solid a solid, strong estate sales track-record, usually built while in a Sales Negotiator role. You will be managing a team of Estate Agents that can largely vary in size depending on your company, whilst be ensuring the highest level of customer service is being offered to the clients.
You will need drive and determination to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity.
The role will involve working together with the Branch Manager, driving the business forward, ensuring all opportunities are maximised to increase the branch profit.
The ideal Property Sales Manager job profile is the one of candidates with an in-depth knowledge of Estate agency and least 2 years’ experience in residential sales in both negotiation and listing.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous residential sales experience
- Valuing/Listing experience
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- Highly Organised
- Extremely driven to succeed
- High level of customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- You will be highly ambitious, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Full UK driving license & Car required
The basic salary is averagely around £ 20,000-25,000 pa with on target earnings of £50,000 to £60,000 + company car.
Now that you know you have some clear ideas about what is a sales manager job profile, don’t waste any time, check all property sales manager jobs in our sales negotiator job board: you can decide whether you prefer to view all existing property sales manager jobs or you can specify if you prefer them within
- Commercial Property,
- Residential Property,
- Land purchase and Development,
- Mortgage Advice,
- Housing Solicitor,
- New Homes Sales Negotiator jobs
Go back to check the other Property Jobs Roles and Sectors >