Receiving every day several Mortgage Advisor CVs in our CV upload section, we can help you if crafting a Mortgage Advisor CV capable of to impressing property recruiters when applying to their mortgage advisor jobs.
Before writing (or fine-tuning) your Mortgage Advisor CV, we suggest you read carefully the Mortgage Advisor job description, in order to find out which are the most important duties and requirements of mortgage advisor jobs: you’ll have to show proof of how your previous experience related to these points.
If you are interested in being a Mortgage Advisor, you may have previously had a financial background, customer service or adviser background or you may come from a property related background: you need to show it clearly in your Mortgage Advisor CV.
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will advise your customers on what amounts they can afford to borrow in order to achieve a mortgage for a property that they are wishing to buy. You will need to be very thorough and provide detailed financial information to your customers and be able to explain this in terms that they understand. You need these skills of yours to be clearly evident on your Mortgage Advisor CV.
Don’t forget to add in your Mortgage Advisor CV…
- Having a solid track record in providing customer services on a face to face basis, you are now seeking to continue my career in the financial industry.
- Having excellent communication skills which have been gained by a number of years experience in dealing with customers in my roles, you are a very enthusiastic team member who likes to be kept busy and ensuring that I always meet my targets.
- Being an outgoing, self-motivated individual who is very organised and keen to continue learning to improve my career, you are happy to do whatever training that you need to in order to be successful in your roles.
- In your previous employment history, you provided advice to customers on types of mortgages and packages with responsibilities that included e.g.:
- Appointments with customers looking for a mortgage
- Reviewing of existing customers and their mortgages
- Calling customers who have expressed an interest in a mortgage and following up
- Completing mortgage applications and helping customers complete them
- Doing credit checks
- Talking about any financial problems with customers if they are unable to get a mortgage
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Providing advice to customers
- Organising for relevant departments to assess properties in line with the mortgage applications
- Discussing new products with existing customers at the end of their cut off period
- Meeting and exceeding my targets.