Innovative Design & Build firm seeking a commercial construction professional to take their business to the next level.
We are seeking an experienced Estimator / Quantity Surveyor, ideally from the residential refurb/extension market to take on this exciting challenge.
Our client launched over 10 years ago from their base in West London and they were formed on the basis of strong customer service, award winning design and professional project management. They offer an integrated design & build service which works alongside in-house interior design.
DUTIES – ESTIMATOR/QUANTITY SURVEYOR:
• Pricing up design jobs and build tender spec
• Pricing up tender requests and build client relations
• Price up construction works and tender packs from intros
• Site visits, interrogate drawings and schedules to ensure all aspects covered
• Contract negotiation/protection and ensure CDM compliance
• Price any variations and manage sub-contractor relationships
• Initially run one project as Lead PM (not long-term requirement)
EXPERIENCE PROFILE – ESTIMATOR/QUANTITY SURVEYOR:
• Knowledge and experience of Building Regulations
• Proven experience in estimating / quantity surveying
• Eye on finish in mid-high end residential
• H&S trained, CSCS card, SMSTS desired
• Ability to build trust, relationships and manage expectations
• BSC Construction or Commercial Management of QS desirable
• Prince 2 or APM trained is desired
PACKAGE – ESTIMATOR / QUANTITY SURVEYOR:
Target bonus of £15,000+
Access to pool car, company pension, 23 days holiday, mobile phone contribution
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in touch with James at Cherry Pick People.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest Property, Construction & Recruitment news and opportunities.