Start Date: ASAP
Salary: OTE £40,000
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 30 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Billingshurst is a lovely small village office in Sussex and is ripe for someone who is keen to progress their career into branch management. Our clients branches benefit from fantastic technology and support services with a senior team who are second to none, so this is really an opportunity not to be missed.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Our clients are passionate about their business and we work tirelessly to ensure their customers receive the best possible service at all times.If you are already a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for your next step up, we would love to hear from you.
Please Apply Today!