Colchester, United Kingdom
Darlows Company Description:
Darlows has grown steadily over the years and they have ambitious plans for their future. Darlows wants to recruit the right people for their roles to drive performance and deliver an outstanding service to their customers.Darlows jobs look for people who are confident, friendly, results driven and customer focused.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to succeed in a career in Estate Agency or Lettings, Darlows jobs would love to hear from you. In return for your hard work and commitment, Darlows jobs offer excellent training & development, exciting career prospects and a competitive package for high performance.
Darlows jobs provide:
- A recruitment process that will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses
- A company car (subject to eligibility)
- An uncapped commission structure
- Recognition for top performers through awards evenings and trips to places like New York and Abu Dhabi
- A structured training & development programme
- Supportive management who are there to coach, observe and help you achieve your targets and realise your potential
- A commitment to always be open and honest with you, helping you to be the best you can be and achieve your personal goals
Darlows jobs within Property Sales, Lettings and Estate Agents
Results: 2 property jobs
ENERGETIC, AMBITIOUS, DYNAMIC Are these words that describe you? Do you think that Estate Agency is in your blood? Do you hunger for a career in Property? If so – haart is the place for you. We are proud to be different in our market place and we do this by being...
haart is the UK's largest independent estate agent. Every year, haart helps tens of thousands of people buy, sell, let or rent their home through its network of over 100 branches. haart is much more though than just a multi award-winning estate agent. It also operates dedicated financial and...