Persimmon Homes Careers
York, United Kingdom
Persimmon Homes Careers Company Description:
Persimmon Homes, founded in 1972, built around itself the origin of the Group and it remains their core operation offering a wide range of property Persimmon Homes Careers.
Persimmon Homes Careers are the ones in their most established brands, which trades through a network of 24 regional operating businesses giving them nationwide coverage as one of the UK’s leading housebuilders.
2016 has seen continued growth in Persimmon Home business which has led to more and more exciting Persimmon Homes Careers being made available at all levels.
Persimmon Homes is the first company of our kind to enter the FTSE 100 and this means that they can offer a wide range of long-term Persimmon Homes Careers at whatever stage you are at.
Check all the details of all the current Persimmon Homes Careers and apply! We always new Persimmon Homes Careers open, both for experienced personnel as well as those looking for their first job!
The latest include:
- Persimmon apprenticeships: if you are a recent school leaver there are apprentice places on offer this year with all our operating businesses.
- Estate agents trainee: Through our network of Regional Offices the Persimmon Homes Careers can welcome everyone with initiative, drive and self-motivation in estate agents trainee roles to suit your skills and ambitions.
- Supporting our new and future developments, you will assist with our strategic land acquisitions and play a key role in preparing and managing our planning applications.
- One of the key roles throughout the Persimmon Homes Careers is that of a Sales Advisor. They are the true ambassadors for the Company, providing the link with our customers to help them turn their dreams into reality. Whether you are starting out in your career, looking for a new challenge, or perhaps want to put your previous sales, retail or customer-facing experience to good use in a new exciting environment, we want to hear from you! As Estate agents trainee, full training will be provided to equip you with the product knowledge and sales techniques to enable you to develop a successful career in residential development. All we ask from you is that you bring your confidence, enthusiasm, organisational and communicational skills and your desire to learn!
- As estate agents trainee with Persimmon you will slot straight into an operational role, so no two jobs are the same and we are just as happy to consider you if you already have experience of working in a similar environment, or if you come to us without relevant work experience. Either way, we will be interested to hear from you. Above all we want your enthusiasm, your great interpersonal skills and your ambition to succeed in a very rewarding career, with a very successful organisation in a dynamic and challenging industry.
As well as giving you an outstanding opportunity to build a career with one of the UK’s leading house builders, we will ensure you receive all the support you need through on-the-job training and, where applicable professional qualifications, to ensure you will contribute to our success right from the start.
All our staff enjoy excellent earning potential with a competitive salary, regular bonuses and generous benefits including a pension scheme and free life assurance.
Employees who regularly use IT applications receive full training and instruction.
Regular Sales and Customer Service skills training for all employees responsible for sales and after-sales activities from our dedicated team of in-house Sales Trainers.
Apprenticeships in recognised trades leading to NVQ/SVQ Level 2 and 3.
Business-related NVQ/SVQ at Level 2 and 3 for office based employees in a wide range of support functions.
Support, in the form of course/exam fees, study leave, and/or day release for recognised professional qualifications.
Our commitment to training has previously been recognised as we are past winners of the Best Training and Staff Initiative at the HBF Innovation Awards for our commitment to developing new talent in the industry.
Persimmon Homes Careers jobs within Property Sales, Lettings and Estate Agents
Results: 0 property jobs
There are no postings meeting the criteria you specified